Foundational Fitness

This class is for those who have never worked out or those that want to have a refresher on working out.

Date

May 28 2024

Time

6:30 pm - 7:30 pm

Foundational Fitness

About This Program

This class is designed for both fitness newcomers and those looking to revisit the basics of working out. In each session, participants will focus on a specific training method, such as Circuit Training, Supersets, Mobility exercises, Low-Intensity Interval Training (LIIT), High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT), or Isometrics. By concentrating on one approach at a time, the class provides a comprehensive understanding of various fitness techniques.

Participants will learn about different muscle groups and how to exercise them both individually and in synergy with others. This educational component makes up about 25% of the class, offering detailed insights into the mechanics of the body and how to optimize physical health through exercise. The remaining 75% of the class is dedicated to actively engaging in the exercises, ensuring that participants not only learn but also apply their knowledge to gain real fitness results.

This balanced approach of 25% education and 75% exercise aims to equip attendees with both the knowledge and the practical skills necessary for a sustainable fitness journey. Whether you’re starting your fitness journey or refreshing your existing knowledge, this class offers a solid foundation and a thorough understanding of various workout methodologies, all within a supportive and motivating environment.

  • 00

    days

  • 00

    hours

  • 00

    minutes

  • 00

    seconds

Share This Class

Class Details

Time

6:30 pm - 7:30 pm

Date

May 28 2024
Tags: Beginner
Studio Room

Location

Studio Room
104 Maple Ave, Inglewood, ON L7C 1J5

Organizer

Izzy