Welcome to our gym. By becoming a member, you agree to comply with the following terms and conditions:
We offer different membership packages, including 12 sessions, 24 sessions, and 48 sessions, with options for 1-hour (60 minutes) sessions. We also offer Bronze, Silver, and Gold packages with varying access to our facilities and classes. Membership fees are outlined in our training package and are subject to change. Payment must be made in advance of each session or monthly fee.
All members are expected to follow our gym etiquette, which includes:
- Bringing alternative footwear when using the facility. No outdoor shoes are allowed on the gym or studio floor.
- Avoiding swearing, foul or distracting language. Being respectful of all other patrons when using the facility.
- Wiping down all equipment as soon as you leave it. Gym wipes are provided and can be found in the holders affixed to the wooden support beams in the center of the gym.
- Being aware of your surroundings and other patrons. Not crowding pieces of equipment with your cohorts.
- Putting your equipment back where you retrieved it from and returning plates after you are finished using them.
- Refraining from slamming the weight stacks.
Our gym is not responsible for any injury or damage that may occur during the use of our facilities or equipment. By becoming a member, you agree to assume all risks associated with using our gym and equipment. It is the responsibility of each member to ensure that they are healthy enough to engage in physical activity.
Memberships can be cancelled at any time, and no refunds will be given for unused sessions. If a member wishes to cancel their membership, they must inform us in writing at least 30 days before their next billing cycle.
Changes to Terms
We reserve the right to modify these terms of service at any time. Members will be notified of any changes via email and will be expected to comply with the updated terms.
By becoming a member, you agree to comply with all terms outlined above.